Our most valuable resource are the people who work for us. To ensure safe workplace for our staff and to protect client's facility, we operate a strong Health & Safety culture driven by our goal for zero-accidents.
Our safety programme instils our employees with the conviction that every accident is preventable. We understand that by complying to stringent Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) procedures, ZERO Accidents can be accomplished.
Konarc Point Technical services will constantly endeavour to achieve its strategic objectives through the following practices:
- Establishing our HSEQ aims and objectives and constantly reviewing our improvement.
- Meet specified customer requirements and ensure continuous customer satisfaction.
- Protect, and strive for improvement of, the health, safety and security of our people at all times.
- Plan for, respond to and recover from any emergency, crisis and business disruption.
- Respecting the environment through efficient integrated waste, energy and water management, using eco-friendly chemicals wherever possible and managing the carbon emissions generated by our operations.
- Apply our technical skills to all HSE aspects in the design and engineering of our services and products.
- Complying with all applicable legal and other requirements with regards to all aspects of Health, Safety, Environment & Quality.
This Policy shall be regularly reviewed to ensure ongoing suitability. The commitments listed are in addition to our basic obligation to comply with standards, as well as all applicable laws and regulations where we operate. This is critical to our business success because it allows us to systematically minimize all losses and adds value for all our clients.